Baby Chic Blue Birth Announcement
Create photo birth announcements by Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.
Seasonal Chic Noir Christmas Card
Turn your unique photos into Christmas cards with Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.

Dec 14, 2010

Potty Training...ugh

It's day 3 (or really 2.5) of potty training in the Schierding house. It's exhausting! Luckily Eleanor is very good about sitting on her potty until she goes. However, I feel like she's sitting there for too long most times. This morning it was over 2 hours before she peed after waking up. I feel so bad for her because I know the little potty chair is uncomfortable after a while. The good news is that she's recognizing that she's peeing as soon as it happens (this didn't happen at all the first day), but it doesn't seem like she's at all close to recognizing WHEN she needs to go. I know it will happen, but it really doesn't seem like it.

It's also been a lesson for me. I realized that I'm expecting her to go more often than she really needs to. Hopefully the end is nearer than it seems.

No comments:

friends